Men’s ColdGear® Infrared Hoss Down Jacket
Sorry, this item is
currently sold out.
Questions? Contact us:
what's it do?
This is down done better. Windproof materials surround 700 fill duck down insulation. That also has UA Storm technology so water will roll right off. Then, on the inside, that pattern is actually ColdGear® Infrared—our newest innovation. The print actually holds onto body heat so the jacket heats up faster and stays that way longer. Add in the expandable scuba hood and you’ve just taken away any chance of getting cold.
- Loose: Full, loose fit for enhanced range of motion & breathable comfort no matter where your workout takes you.
- UA Storm gear uses a DWR finish to repel water without sacrificing breathability
- 700 fill down insulation for extreme warmth, using internal baffles for a clean look
- Windproof outer layer also protects the insulation from moisture
- ColdGear® Infrared uses a soft, thermo-conductive inner coating to absorb and retain your own body heat
- 3-piece hood with expandable scuba visor allowed unrivaled protection
- ColdGear® cuffs add stretch and warmth that shuts out the chill
- Internal chest media pocket
- Waterproof zippered chest pockets with left side headphone escape
- Dual-entry hand pockets with snap top and zip side
- In-pocket hem adjusters
- Waist cinch with cord locks
- Quilting detail on shoulders and forearm
- Adjustable cuffs
- Body: Polyester
- Insulation: 700 fill down
- Cuffs: Polyester/Elastane