Men's UA Speed Freek 7" Boots
Sorry, this item is
currently sold out.
Questions? Contact us:
what's it do?
Early on UA established itself as a leader in cold-weather hunting gear. Naturally, we were asked to turn our superior late season gear into a more workable weight for warmer months. Along with our early season gear, we designed a pair of early season hunting boots light enough for the trail, but with the superior protection and performance of heavier boots. When you need to stay on the move, hiking and hunting, you need an unrivaled balance of lightness and rugged construction. Mother Nature made hooves, so we made the Speed Freek.
- GORE-TEX® lining is 100% waterproof but still allows sweat to escape, keeping your feet dry
- Lightweight, waterproof pigskin leather overlays add protection and durability
- Push-through protection outsole protects your foot from hazards in rough terrain, without sacrificing flexibility
- High-abrasion TPU toe cap gives extra durability and protection to the front of the boots
- Durable EVA midsole provides lightweight cushioning and shock absorption
- Molded OrthoLite® footbed is designed with a memory foam top and high-rebound foam bottom, for a customized, comfort fit
- ETC® Anti-Friction Lining prevents rubbing on the foot, as well as wicking moisture to keep you dry and comfortable
- Speed lacing shanks on the upper, for easy on/off without sacrificing a secure fit (Black colorway is designed to meet tactical/law enforcement requirements and does not feature lacing shanks)
- Weight: 20 oz.
- Height: 7"