Men’s UA FTHR Radiate Running Shoes
Blue Heat (435)
Please select a size
Only X available
what's it do?
To call this shoe “minimalist” wouldn’t do it justice. We’re calling it “natural” because it goes further, working with—not against—your anatomy. The molded upper locks you in for added stability. The light, low cushioning improves your natural stride, evolving your run…and that means speed.
- Regular: A slimmer athletic cut that delivers better mobility by eliminating the bulk of extra fabric.
- Neoprene upper is light, tough, and allows the foot to move naturally
- Molded MPZ® heel panel adds protection, support, and a lockdown fit
- Full-length Micro G® foam turns cushioned landings into explosive takeoffs
- Low heel and forefoot midsole encourages the foot to strike on the midfoot/forefoot, to work with natural efficiency
- Full length molded 4D Foam® sockliner conforms to your foot's exact shape, eliminating slippage
- Solid rubber traction is strategically placed on high impact zones for full ground contact with less weight
- Weight: 6 oz.