Men's UA Vigor II Waterproof Ski Pants
Sorry, this item is
currently sold out.
Questions? Contact us:
what's it do?
Fully taped seams. Super-breathable fabric. 100% waterproof construction. And a jacket-pant interface that gives you coverage you can count on. So much technology, it may seem like they were built in a lab. But don’t worry, our Men’s Vigor Pants are all mountain. Which means they keep you warm—really warm—without weighing you down. No bulk, no bunching, no binding. Just a smooth ride with two even smoother fabrics to choose from: a durable denim-like blend or a sleek, triple-layer stretch. Both come with removable suspenders for classic swag and built-in gaiters to keep the wet out. Grab the day by the pants and go—longer.
- Loose: Full, loose fit for enhanced range of motion & breathable comfort no matter where your workout takes you.
- ArmourStorm® 100% waterproof fabrication remains breathable, keeping you completely dry
- Shell delivers a 10,000mm/10,000g rating—which means these pants can withstand 10,000mm of rainfall in a 24-hour period…or about 33 feet of rain
- Fully taped seams deliver complete protection from the rain and snow
- Removable suspenders and external waist adjustment provides a secure, versatile fit
- Jacket-to-pants interface creates a complete seal, making sure you stay dry and comfortable out on the slopes
- Hand and cargo pockets deliver secure storage
- Elastice ColdGear® cuffs provide seamless protection between your pants and boots
- 100% Polyester