Women’s Charged Cotton® Storm Slub Pants
Sorry, this item is
currently sold out.
Questions? Contact us:
what's it do?
We changed the game with Armour® Fleece, but athletes wanted to know if we could make cotton work just as hard. Meet the Charged Cotton® Storm Slub Pants. They’re built with a highly water resistant finish to keep rain and snow from seeping in and slowing you down. It literally beads up and rolls right off—kinda like a raincoat, but softer, warmer, and all around better. They dry quicker than regular cotton sweatpants too. So whether you’re on the mountain, the field, or the way to the gym, the only thing dictating your workout is you.
- Semi-Fitted: A slimmer athletic cut that delivers better mobility by eliminating the bulk of extra fabric.
- Uneven slub texture offers an extra hit of style
- Super-soft UA Storm-treated cotton dries faster than ordinary cotton pants
- Lightweight, stretch construction improves mobility & is perfect for layering
- Slimmer athletic fit is streamlined for superior mobility
- Wide, ribbed elastic waistband stretches for a custom comfort fit
- Classic cinched ankle design offers adjustable style
- UA logo on right leg hem shows your preference for performance
- 30" inseam
- 255g Cotton/Polyester