Men's UA Charge RC Storm Running Shoes
Please select a size
Only X available
what's it do?
Rain. Heat. Pain. Fatigue. A lot of things can derail your run. We wanted to create a shoe that can fight them all off and keep it on track. The UA Charge RC Storm packs seven game-changing innovations—including weather-defying, water-repelling UA Storm technology—into shoes that weigh less than 10 ounces. They’re built to be your all-conditions, all-courses, all-day—every day—running shoes.
- Regular: A slimmer athletic cut that delivers better mobility by eliminating the bulk of extra fabric.
- UA Storm gear uses a Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish to repel water without sacrificing breathability
- UA HeatGear® fabric wicks away sweat to keep feet cool, dry, and light
- Full-length Micro G® foam turns cushioned landings into explosive takeoffs
- Carbon fiber spring plate built into midsole transfers heel-strike energy forward
- Padded MPZ® toe and tongue protect your foot
- Molded 4D Foam® footbed conforms to your foot's exact shape, eliminating slippage
- Ultra-soft 4D Foam® around collar
- Thinner midsole for better stability and road feel
- Mountain bike inspired tread lets you move fast and cut quickly off road
- Two-piece upper encourages your foot to flex naturally
- UA compression fabric in forefoot for an ultra-secure fit and reduced muscle fatigue
- Blown rubber cushions the forefoot while carbon rubber adds durability to the heel
- 9.25 oz.