How does it fit?
A slimmer athletic cut that delivers better mobility by eliminating the bulk of extra fabric.view fit guide
Men’s UA Run Storm Jacket
SOLD OUTstyle # 1232654
Sorry, this item is
currently sold out.
Questions? Contact us:
what's it do?
Miles in, you can’t let the elements dictate your pace. UA Run built a lightweight rain- and wind-resistant jacket to fight back against Mother Nature. UA’s Storm finish protects against water without adding weight. Add on all the run features you need to stay comfortable on the move. What you get is the best-in-class run protection.
- UA Storm gear uses a Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish, which repels water without sacrificing breathability
- Bonded wind-resistant fabric delivers tough wear without excess weight
- ColdGear® stretch inserts under arms and along sides for superior mobility
- Signature Moisture Transport System wicks sweat away from the body
- ColdGear® cuffs with thumbholes keep your sleeves firmly in place
- Drop hem with internal bungee cord for a secure fit
- Graphics and logos provide 360° Reflectivity for safer low-light training
- Zipper garage to prevent irritation
- Secure side pockets with internal buttonhole for headphones
- Back zip pocket
- Body: 9.0 oz. Polyester
- Cuffs: Polyester/Elastane