UA Snowpocalypse Ski Jacket
Sorry, this item is
currently sold out.
Questions? Contact us:
what's it do?
The name should say it all. The UA Snowpocalypse Jacket is built for maximum performance and minimal bulk in weather that doesn't quit. Our triple-layer ArmourStorm® construction’s got a 10K/10K rating that delivers a lightweight, breathable warmth that provides mobility without slowing you down. And of course, fully taped seams and a DWR finish make this hill-crusher 100% waterproof. The UA Snowpocalypse also has tons of game-changing goodies like a RECCO® avalanche reflector, ColdGear® cuffs for extra protection, and retractable pass pocket for easy access on the move. All you really need now is a few feet of powder and an open trail. Stay out—longer.
- Fitted: Sits close to the skin for a streamlined fit without the squeeze of compression.
- ArmourStorm® 100% waterproof fabrication remains breathable, keeping you completely dry
- Shell delivers a 10,000mm/10,000g rating—which means this jacket can withstand 10,000 mm of rainfall in a 24-hour period…or about 33 feet of rain
- ColdGear® fabric cuffs trap heat and prevent the cold from getting in so you stay warm and comfortable
- Three-layer, 4-way stretch construction delivers unrestricted mobility
- RiRi® Aquazip® zippers provide superior water resistance and seamless performance
- RECCO® avalanche rescue reflector keeps you safe in an emergency on the slopes
- Retractable pass pocket stows safely and gives you easy access on the hill
- 100% Polyester