Women's UA Snowmageddon Ski Jacket
Sorry, this item is
currently sold out.
Questions? Contact us:
what's it do?
Whether you're snowboarding or skiing, our 10k/10k-rated Women’s Snowmageddon Jacket has everything you could want or need for the mountain. Our breathable, 100% waterproof ArmourStorm® construction keeps you protected while allowing moisture to escape, so you’ll stay super dry & comfortable all day long. It’s also got a stretch powder skirt and pant interface for totally dry comfort. We finished the Snowmageddon softshell jacket with a retractable pass holder for easy access on the go, and a RECCO® avalanche rescue reflector that can pinpoint your location in case of emergency. Let it snow—hard. You'll be ready.
- Loose: Full, loose fit for enhanced range of motion & breathable comfort no matter where your workout takes you.
- Our 100% waterproof, breathable triple-layer ArmourStorm® construction keeps you completely dry
- Shell delivers optimal breathability with a 10,000mm/10,000g rating—which means this jacket can withstand 10,000 mm of rainfall in a 24-hour period…or about 33 feet of rain
- Fully taped seams deliver complete protection from the rain and snow
- Super-light ArmourLoft® insulation keeps you warm without weighing you down
- RECCO® Avalanche Rescue System reflector sends out pinpoint location in case of emergency
- Oversized three-piece hood with super-furry collar lining protects your face from the cold
- Adjustable ColdGear® cuffs lock in heat for extra warmth
- Pit zips deliver enhanced, on-demand ventilation
- Stretch powder skirt and jacket-to-pant interface gives you seamless coverage & protection
- RiRi® Aquazip® front delivers a water-resistant barrier and eliminates the bulk of zipper flap
- Retractable pass holder provides easy on-the-go access
- Shell: Moon Shadow and White: Polyester; Rifle Green: Nylon/Polyester; Insulation: ArmourLoft® Poly Microfill (100g Body / 60g Sleeves); Lining: Polyester