Women's UA Brow Tine 400 Boot
REALTREE AP-XTRA (946)
Please select a size
Only X available
what's it do?
Tough enough for any terrain, our Brow Tine Boots were engineered for traction, warmth, and comfort. We also outfitted this boot with an ultra-lightweight PrimaLoft® insulation. That’s 400g of hoof-warming protection to kill the chill. Inside, you’ll find a dual-layer Ortholite® memory foam footbed that molds to your feet for superior comfort from dawn to dusk. Finished with a aggressive rubber outsole that sheds mud and dirt, you’ll never lose grip on the ground.
- Regular: A slimmer athletic cut that delivers better mobility by eliminating the bulk of extra fabric.
- Durable full-grain leather upper with synthetic insets for lightweight breathability where it counts
- Super-warm 400g PrimaLoft® insulation is light, water-resistant, and incredibly breathable
- ColdGear® Infrared lining seeks, absorbs, and retains body heat to keep you warmer, longer
- Breathable waterproof GORE-TEX® lining
- Tough rubber toe bumper for extra protection in the sticks
- Molded Ortholite® sockliner with a memory foam top and durable PU base
- Compression molded EVA midsole delivers lightweight cushioning and shock absorption
- Lightweight TPU shank for added support and stability
- Aggressive traction rubber outsole engineered to grip, while shedding mud and debris
- Easy speed lace system for quick on and off
- Height: 7”