Men’s UA Essential Printed Compression Short Rash Guard
Jade River (329)
Please select a size
Only X available
what's it do?
Compression is in our DNA, so it’s only natural it would make its way to the shore. So, what makes these different from our regular compression shorts? First, the there’s the Iso-Chill fabric; a technology born for the heat. It actually feels cool to the touch. Then there’s the waistband, which uses a grippy silicone so it won’t rollover. Finally, it’s Hydro Armour, so you’re getting unrivaled protection from the sun & sea.
- Compression: This ultra-tight, second-skin fit delivers a locked-in feel that keeps your muscles fresh & your recovery time fast.
- Part Of The HYDRO ARMOUR Surf Collection
- Iso-Chill fabric helps disperse body heat, making it feel cool to the touch
- Abrasion-resistant, durable HeatGear® fabric, designed to dry fast
- Salt- & chlorine-resistant materials help prevent fading & wear in the water
- 4-Way Stretch fabrication allows greater mobility & maintains shape
- Anti-Odor technology prevents the growth of odor causing microbes
- UPF 30+ protects your skin from the sun’s harmful rays
- Smooth, chafe-free flatlock seam construction
- Waistband feature silicone grip tape instead of full elastic, to avoid rollover
- 7.25” inseam