Men’s UA Toxic Outdoor Trail Running Shoes
REALTREE AP-XTRA (946)
Please select a size
Only X available
what's it do?
Calling this running shoe “minimalist” doesn’t do it justice. The ultra-flexible, anatomical Micro G® midsole helps your foot move naturally. A glove-like upper fits perfectly & dries exceptionally fast. Together, this adds up to a shoe that is a lot like your foot…but better.
- Molded MPZ® panels create structure for protection, support & a lockdown fit
- Fast-drying, lightweight, breathable uppers fit your foot like a glove
- Full-length Micro G® foam turns cushioned landings into explosive takeoffs
- Low heel & forefoot midsole encourages the foot to strike on the midfoot/forefoot, to work with natural efficiency
- Full length molded 4D Foam® sockliner conforms to your foot’s exact shape, reducing slippage
- Solid rubber traction is strategically placed on high impact zones for full ground contact with less weight
- Offset: 4 mm
- Weight: 6 oz.