Men’s UA Micro G® Monza NM Running Shoes
Please select a size
Only X available
what's it do?
Named for one of the fastest racetracks in the world—one where the drivers are basically on full-throttle, non-stop, every lap—the UA Micro G® Monza are built to ride like the open-wheeled cars that race there: low, ultra-light & designed for near constant ground contact. The result: superior stability, just the right amount of cushion…& raw speed.
- Regular: A slimmer athletic cut that delivers better mobility by eliminating the bulk of extra fabric.
- Integrated midfoot structure with heel lockdown, built for support that doesn’t add weight
- Molded 4D Foam® footbed conforms to your foot's exact shape, eliminating slippage
- Full-length Micro G® foam turns cushioned landings into explosive takeoffs
- High abrasion EVA on the outsole keeps constant contact for a smooth ride & transition
- Light, high-abrasion foam on outsole covers zones that get less tread for full ground contact
- Offset: 6 mm
- Weight: 8.0 oz.