Boys’ UA Strive II Grade School Training Shoes
Please select a size
Only X available
what's it do?
Kids can be tough on their feet. Not to mention their shoes. Running, jumping, sliding, kicking, pedaling—the UA Strive is built to keep up, and hold up to all of it. It's lightweight, flexible, and breathable thanks to heel-to-toe mesh. And the synthetic overlays and wide, non-marking rubber outsole provide durable support.
- Regular: A slimmer athletic cut that delivers better mobility by eliminating the bulk of extra fabric.
- Lightweight mesh increases breathability
- Structured overlays provide support in areas of stress and flexing
- ArmourBound® cushions, while ArmourGuide® stabilizes
- Non-marking, solid rubber outsole provides an added layer of stability without sacrificing flexibility