CONDITIONS OF USE, NOTICESWhen you use this website, you are automatically agreeing that both your access to the site and your use of it are:
• Subject to the terms and conditions in this legal notice, which may change at any time without notice.
• Subject to all applicable laws.
• Undertaken at your own risk.
Please refer to this page frequently to review our current terms and conditions of use.
UnderArmour.com does not sell products online directly to children. If you are under 18, you may browse UnderArmour.com only with the supervision of a parent or guardian. Purchases for children's products online may only be made by an adult.
COPYRIGHTS & TRADEMARKSCopyright:
The following elements of this website are the property of Under Armour or our suppliers and are protected by United States and international copyright laws:
• All text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and any other works of authorship—both individually and as they are compiled on the site.
• All software.
The trademarks or trade dress of Under Armour and our affiliates may not be used without our written permission. Trademarks or trade dress include the Under Armour name and logo, and other graphics and other indicia of origin of Under Armour products, services, and programs, and those of our affiliates.
All other trademarks that appear on this site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by us or our affiliates.
You have permission to electronically copy and print hard copies of pages from this website solely for personal, non-commercial purposes related to placing an order or shopping with UnderArmour.com. Unless we give you written permission in advance, any other use of this website, its content and its information, including linking or framing to this website, is strictly prohibited.
Errors and inaccuracies:
Our goal is to provide complete, accurate, up-to-date information on our website. Unfortunately, it is not possible to ensure that any website is completely free of human or technological errors. This site may contain typographical mistakes, inaccuracies, or omissions, some of which may relate to pricing and availability, and some information may not be complete or current. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions - including after an order has been submitted - and to change or update information at any time without prior notice. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
LEGAL POLICIESDisclaimer of liability:
We make no representations or warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, with respect to this website, its content, or the information available on or through it; they are provided "as is," with all faults. Except as otherwise provided under applicable laws, we and our corporate affiliates, and the directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors, successors and assigns of each, will not be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or related to the use of this website or any other website linked to it. This limitation of liability applies to direct, indirect, consequential, special, punitive, or other damages you or others may suffer, as well as damages for lost profits, business interruption or the loss of data or information, even if we are notified in advance of the potential for any such damages.
Except for information necessary to place an order, we do not want to receive confidential or proprietary information or trade secrets through this website. Under Armour has a formal procedure for those wishing to share a suggestion or idea with us.
If you wish to share an idea or suggestion with us, you must follow these procedures. You may request these procedures by sending your request via email to HSB@UnderArmour.com or HouseSubmissionBox@UnderArmour.com. Please do not include your idea or suggestion in your email request. If you do not follow these procedures, any information, materials, suggestions, ideas or comments sent to us will be deemed non-confidential, and by submitting it, you are granting us an irrevocable and unrestricted license to use, modify, reproduce, transmit, display and distribute it for any purpose whatsoever, with no payment or other compensation to you. However, we will not use your name unless we are required by law to identify the source of the materials, information, suggestions, ideas or comments, or unless we first obtain your permission.
By visiting this website, you agree that the laws of the state of Maryland, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Conditions of Use and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and us or any of our affiliates.
Any dispute relating in any way to your visit to our website or to products purchased here shall be governed, construed, and enforced in accordance with the substantive law of the State of Maryland, U.S.A. You consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state or federal courts of the State of Maryland.
Protecting your information:
As part of our ongoing commitment to ensure that your shopping experience with UnderArmour.com is protected, UnderArmour.com will prosecute all unauthorized or fraudulent transactions to the fullest extent allowed by law.
USER CONTENTThis website, mobile application or other Under Armour product or service that you access (collectively, the “UA Platform”) may contain message boards, forums, bulletin boards, contests, sweepstakes, and other interactive features (collectively, "Interactive Services") that allow users to post, submit, publish, display or transmit to other users or other persons (hereinafter, "post") content or materials, including artwork, audio recordings, copy, images, music, photography, text, video recordings, ideas, communications, designs, graphics, opinions, written materials and/or other materials (collectively, "User Content") on or through the UA Platform.
All User Content that you submit on the UA Platform is governed by the following license terms (“License”):
1. You grant to Under Armour an irrevocable, nonexclusive, royalty-free perpetual license to use and exploit your User Content, in whole or in part, in any and all manner and media throughout the world; and the right to use your name, voice, image, likeness, biographical data or any other of your rights of publicity in connection with the User Content. Under Armour is entitled to assign or sublicense all or a portion of this License in its entirety, without payment to you.
2. You acknowledge and agree that: (a) Under Armour has the right to arrange the posting of User Content in any way it desires in Under Armour’s sole discretion; (b) Under Armour has no obligation to provide you with any credit when using your User Content, but in the event Under Armour chooses to provide you with credit the size and placement of the credit is at Under Armour’s sole discretion; (c) you waive any “moral rights” that you may have in the User Content; and (d) you are not entitled to any compensation or other payment from Under Armour in connection with the User Content. You understand that Under Armour will be acting in reliance upon your grant of rights, representations, warranties and indemnities in this License and may incur substantial expense in reliance upon this grant of rights, representations, warranties and indemnities should Under Armour use your User Content.
3. You represent and warrant that: (a) you have the full power and authority to grant the License described herein and to perform all of your obligations set forth in this License; (b) you are the author of the User Content and that each and every element of the User Content is an original work created by you; (c) you are the sole and exclusive owner of the User Content and all of the trademark and copyrights therein; (d) no third party is entitled to any compensation or payment as a condition for Under Armour’s use and exploitation of the User Content; and (e) the User Content conforms to the Content Standards described below.
CONTENT STANDARDSUnder Armour expects all of its users to be respectful of other people. If you notice any violation of these Content Standards or other unacceptable behavior by any user, you should report such activity to Under Armour here.
You are solely responsible for the User Content that you post on the UA Platform or transmit to other users and agree that you will not hold Under Armour responsible or liable for any User Content from other users that you access on the UA Platform. Any User Content you provide to Under Armour should reflect your honest opinions, findings, beliefs or experience, and are within your personal knowledge, as applicable.
Categories of prohibited User Content below are merely examples and are not intended to be exhaustive. Under Armour will make the sole determination as to whether or not User Content is acceptable for the website. User Content must in its entirety comply with all applicable federal, state, local and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, User Content must not:
• include photographs, depictions or references to any people other than yourself, unless you have obtained all necessary permissions from those people;
• include any material that is owned by anyone else or any company (such as video or film footage, photographs, pictures, drawings, cartoons, artwork, trademarks, visible logos, insignia, signage, slogans, phrases, written text, or other materials), unless you have obtained all required permissions from the owners;
• contain music (unless Under Armour specifically invites you to include particular music in User Content in a particular situation);
• contain material that otherwise infringes or violates another party’s right of publicity, right of privacy or intellectual property rights of any person or company;
• contain any e-mail addresses, URLs, phone numbers, physical addresses or other forms of contact information;
• threaten or harass or promote racism, bigotry or hatred of any kind against any group or individual;
• promotes or encourage actual violence against a person;
• be inaccurate, false or misleading in any way, including, but not limited to, User Content that falsely impersonates any person or organization, that misrepresents an affiliation with another person or organization, or that contains slanderous, libelous, critical, disparaging or spiteful content regarding any person or company or User Content submitted by another user of the UA Platform;
• be illegal or promote any illegal activities;
• promote illegal or unauthorized copying of another person’s copyrighted work or links to websites where infringing content can be found or provides information to circumvent security measures;
• contain “masked” profanity (i.e., F*@);
• contain software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
• contain any advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation or reference to any other product, offer or website; or
Under Armour is under no obligation to screen or monitor User Content, but may review User Content from time to time at its sole discretion to review compliance with these Content Standards. Under Armour will make all determinations as to what User Content is appropriate in its sole discretion. Under Armour may include or remove any User Content at any time without notice.
You understand that when using the UA Platform, you will be exposed to User Content from a variety of sources, and that Under Armour is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such User Content.
By submitting your email address in connection with your User Content, you agree that Under Armour and its third party service providers may use your email address to contact you about the status of your User Content and other administrative purposes.
USER CONTENT AND ELIGIBILITY TOUnder Armour has invited you to post non-commercial User Content on the UA Platform. Certain sports organizations have rules on amateurism and eligibility that could potentially be implicated if you post User Content on the UA Platform, even User Content that you believe is noncommercial in nature. It is your responsibility to determine whether posting User Content on the UA Platform will affect your eligibility to participate in any sport under any applicable rules of any sports organization.
PARTICIPATE IN CERTAIN SPORTS ORGANIZATIONS