Girls’ Grade School Spine Venom Running Shoes
Please select a size
Only X available
what's it do?
This running shoe is seriously light. And it all starts from the bottom up. Our ground breaking UA Spine chassis may look a little big, but we carved out all the bulk to create the sturdiness of a stability shoe with the weightlessness of a distance shoe. The body is built with a die-cut MPZ® technology for just the right amount of protection and lateral support. Topped off with a super-breathable mesh overlay, these shoes don’t just look cool, they make sure you stay cool.
- Regular: A slimmer athletic cut that delivers better mobility by eliminating the bulk of extra fabric.
- 360° MPZ® upper delivers seamless comfort and protection without sacrificing breathability
- Open mesh overlay offers extra breathability
- Unique UA Spine chassis delivers the ultimate in lightweight structure
- Ultra-lightweight Micro G® foam midsole turns cushioned landings into explosive takeoffs
- Solid rubber outsole delivers the perfect balance of traction and durability