Men’s Chetco II Trail Running Shoes
Sorry, this item is
currently sold out.
Questions? Contact us:
what's it do?
Taking your run off road changes the game, and you can’t hope to make it through with traditional running shoes. The Men’s UA Chetco II delivers the protection you need without the weight you don’t. The durable mesh upper keeps out the branches and bugs, but remains breathable for cool, dry comfort. Lightweight sueded leather overlays keep your foot cradled for superior stability as you move over rough terrain. Aggressive traction on the blown carbon rubber outsole makes sure you grip the trail, while shedding mud and debris. A TPU toecap shrugs off hazards. We finish it all off with an OrthloLite® sockliner for a cushioned fit that lowers in-shoe slippage and rubbing. Trail running shoes tough enough for brutal terrain, but with the lightweight grip to help you race down a mountain.
- Lightweight, mesh upper provides durability and breathability for superior comfort as your run heats up
- Fully contoured, compression-molded EVA midsole cushions your feet without adding excess weight
- Sueded leather overlays cradle foot to add stability and support when the trail gets rough
- Aggressive traction outsole, composed of high-abrasion carbon rubber, is engineered to grip, without building up mud and debris
- TPU toecap protects your feet from the hazards of the trail
- Signature Moisture Transport System keeps your feet cooler and drier
- Molded Ortholite® sockliner cushions your foot, providing unrivaled comfort on a punishing run in your shoes
- Weight: 13.4 oz.