Men’s coldblack® Split II Running Shoes
SOLD OUTstyle # 1233573
Sorry, this item is
currently sold out.
Questions? Contact us:
what's it do?
When you step into UA’s advanced running shoes, you'll feel it. They may be lightweight, but they're equally supportive. Our unrivaled Micro G® foam midsole is light, low, tough, and ultra-responsive. Its claim to fame is the ability to convert the downward impact of each stride into forward energy. Now add revolutionary coldblack® technology to block the heat of the sun. UA innovation to keep you going strong wherever you run…from the road to the desert.
- Revolutionary coldblack® technology reflects IR and heat rays, so even dark colors don’t get as hot, keeping you cooler in the blazing sun
- Thin, light, full-length Micro G® foam cushions as well as any traditional, bulkier foam, and also rebounds your heel-strike energy, creating forward momentum
- Durable, seamless HeatGear® fabric wicks sweat to keep your feet cool and dry
- Tough, lightweight carbon and blown rubber outsole cushions as well as provides superior traction
- External TPU heel counter locks your heel down, delivering abrasion-free comfort as you drop the hammer
- Ortholite™ molded sockliner delivers a locked-in, slip-free hold inside the shoe
- Weight: 9.85 oz.