Men’s ColdGear® Infrared Storm Run Jacket
Please select a size
Only X available
what's it do?
Don’t let the fact that it’s light fool you: this jacket will keep you warm all season. It uses a bonded, wind-resistant construction with UA Storm technology for water-resistance. Then ColdGear® Infrared—that print on the inside—actually holds heat so you warm up faster and stay that way longer. You won’t want to run without this.
- Regular: A slimmer athletic cut that delivers better mobility by eliminating the bulk of extra fabric.
- UA Storm gear uses a DWR finish to repel water without sacrificing breathability
- ColdGear® Infrared uses a soft, thermo-conductive inner coating to absorb and retain your own body heat
- Bonded, 2-layer woven fabric provides superior protection and lightweight performance
- Stretch side panels allow greater mobility without sacrificing protection
- Wind-resistant materials and construction shield you from the elements
- 4-Way Stretch fabrication allows greater mobility and maintains shape
- Graphics and logos provide 360° Reflectivity for safer low-light runs
- Secure side pockets
- Bungee hem
- Body: Polyester
- Panels: Polyester/Elastane