Men's UA Micro G® Strut Running Shoes
Sorry, this item is
currently sold out.
Questions? Contact us:
what's it do?
UA apparel changed the game with innovation designed for the athlete. Now, UA is once again breaking barriers with apparel-inspired running shoes. The Micro G® Strut takes on the very idea of a running shoe. The fabric uppers use strategic, zoned, compression to hug your foot where it shifts the most during a run. This provides perfect—secure—support throughout your gait cycle. The laceless construction also allows you to get in and out of your shoes with ease. Unique construction, innovative materials, and unrivaled design.
- Regular: A slimmer athletic cut that delivers better mobility by eliminating the bulk of extra fabric.
- Thin, light, full-length Micro G® foam cushions as well as any traditional, bulkier foam, but also rebounds your heel-strike energy, creating forward momentum
- Textile upper inspired by UA compression apparel keeps your heel and midfoot locked in for a more comfortable, smoother stride with no chafing
- Unique laceless closure system allows a secure, consistent fit
- Outsole uses ultra-durable solid rubber pods to provide added cushion and natural flex
- Ortholite™ molded sockliner delivers a locked-in, slip-free hold inside the shoe