Men’s Team UA Spine Venom Running Shoes
Sorry, this item is
currently sold out.
Questions? Contact us:
what's it do?
Lightweight Cushioning. Flexible Support.
UA Spine technology gives athletes every advantage in one system: light, responsive cushioning with flexible but incredibly supportive comfort. You never have to sacrifice cushioning for stability again. The supportive foam “cage” is cored out to remove all unnecessary weight, and it’s fused with our signature lightweight Micro G® foam for amazing comfort. A super-thin foam and breathable mesh upper fits your foot perfectly and keeps it cool.
- Regular: A slimmer athletic cut that delivers better mobility by eliminating the bulk of extra fabric.
- UA Spine chassis technology creates an incredibly light, flexible feel without sacrificing support
- Micro G® foam encapsulated within the chassis delivers unrivaled rebound and energy return
- Breathable mesh upper with an underlying MPZ® structure for protection and lightweight support
- TPU heel counter for greater stability without being too rigid for comfort
- Full length molded 4D Foam® sockliner and collar conform to your foot's exact shape, eliminating slippage
- Solid rubber outsole provides full ground contact and superior traction, while carbon rubber adds durability in the heel
- Colors designed to match back to teams and uniforms
- Weight: 8.75 oz.