Men's UA Breech 9.5" Tactical Boots
Sorry, this item is
currently sold out.
Questions? Contact us:
what's it do?
Tough enough for punishment, light enough to hop over obstacles, UA's Breech Boots take the traditional tactical style and supercharges it with innovative fabrics. Start with breathable, waterproof Gore-Tex® and rugged full-grain leather to keep out the elements. The high abrasion rubber rand and aggressive mud-shedding traction help you move quickly through any terrain. A durable fast-rope pad allows quick, smooth descents. The ultra-lightweight EVA midsole and Ortholite® foot bed keep you mobile, on any assignment. Technical precision meets rugged durability.
- 100% waterproof GORE-TEX® lining allows sweat to escape to keep your foot dry, inside and out
- Full-grain waterproof leather upper is durable and reinforced with double-needle stitching, extending the life of your boot
- High-abrasion rubber pad located on inner side, allows for rapid rope descent without wear on your boot
- Fully contoured, compression-molded EVA midsole cushions your foot, without adding excess weight
- Textured high-abrasion rubber toe rand protects your foot from hazards in rough terrain
- Aggressive traction outsole, composed of high-abrasion rubber, is engineered to grip, while shedding mud and debris
- Thermoplastic shank provides enhanced support through the midsole arch without adding the weight of steel
- Molded Ortholite® footbed is designed with a memory foam top and high rebound foam bottom, for a customized, comfort fit
- ETC® Anti-Friction Lining prevents rubbing on the foot, as well as wicking moisture to keep you dry and comfortable
- Speed lacing shanks on the upper allow for easy on/off without sacrificing a secure fit
- Weight: 24.6 oz.
- Height: 9.5"