Men’s UA Charge BB Low Basketball Shoes
Please select a size
Only X available
what's it do?
Look at the heel on this thing—it’s called “articulation.” It rises up to support your ankle but flexes to keep you totally mobile. Best part about it: it’s light! This seemingly impossible combination frees you up to drive hard and cut quick. Underneath is Micro G® foam for comfort, cushioning, and extra bounce.
- Regular: A slimmer athletic cut that delivers better mobility by eliminating the bulk of extra fabric.
- Two-piece upper works with your anatomy to articulate at the ankle for stability without losing flexibility
- HeatGear® materials are breathable and wick sweat to keep your foot cool, light, and dry
- Perforated synthetic overlays add support and stability where you need it
- Strategically placed foam pods in heel and tongue adds comfort in key contact points
- Low, light, full-length Micro G® foam cushions as well as any traditional, bulkier foam, and also rebounds your heel-strike energy for a quick re-launch
- Large midfoot TPU shank prevents foot from twisting and rolling from side to side
- Molded Micro G® sockliner provides a responsive, cushioned ride
- Clear rubber outsole is cored out to be lighter without sacrificing durability
- Traction pods are right where your foot needs them for sure-footed lateral and linear movement