Men’s UA Charge BB Low Basketball Shoes
Sorry, this item is
currently sold out.
Questions? Contact us:
what's it do?
Look at the heel on this thing—it’s called “articulation.” It rises up to support your ankle but flexes to keep you totally mobile. Best part about it: it’s light! This seemingly impossible combination frees you up to drive hard and cut quick. Underneath is Micro G® foam for comfort, cushioning, and extra bounce.
- Two-piece upper works with your anatomy to articulate at the ankle for stability without losing flexibility
- HeatGear® materials are breathable and wick sweat to keep your foot cool, light, and dry
- Perforated synthetic overlays add support and stability where you need it
- Strategically placed foam pods in heel and tongue adds comfort in key contact points
- Low, light, full-length Micro G® foam cushions as well as any traditional, bulkier foam, and also rebounds your heel-strike energy for a quick re-launch
- Large midfoot TPU shank prevents foot from twisting and rolling from side to side
- Molded Micro G® sockliner provides a responsive, cushioned ride
- Clear rubber outsole is cored out to be lighter without sacrificing durability
- Traction pods are right where your foot needs them for sure-footed lateral and linear movement