Men's UA Charge RC Running Shoe
Sorry, this item is
currently sold out.
Questions? Contact us:
what's it do?
Heat. Pain. Fatigue. A lot of things can derail your run. We set out to create a shoe that uses UA innovation to fight them off and keep you on track. The UA Charge RC packs seven game-changing innovations into running shoes that weigh less than 10 ounces. They’re built to keep you light on your feet and moving fast, mile after mile.
- Regular: A slimmer athletic cut that delivers better mobility by eliminating the bulk of extra fabric.
- Revolutionary two-piece upper lets foot flex for more natural, efficient feel
- UA compression fabric in forefoot gives ultra-secure fit and reduces muscle fatigue, for harder, longer training
- UA HeatGear® fabric wicks away sweat to keep feet cool, dry, and light
- Full-length Micro G® foam cushions your landings with the unique ability to quickly relaunch you
- Carbon fiber spring plate built into midsole transfers heel-strike energy forward
- Padded MPZ® toe and tongue protects your foot while allowing you to cinch your laces tight for a stable, secure fit
- Thinner midsole materials keep you closer to the ground for better road feel and stability
- Molded 4D Foam™ foot bed conforms to your foot's exact shape, eliminating slippage
- Ultra-soft 4D Foam™ around collar wraps foot in comfort
- Blown rubber in the forefoot adds additional cushion
- Carbon rubber in the heel adds durability to this impact point
- Weight: 9.25 oz.