Men’s UA FTHR Shield TRC Storm Running Shoes
Sorry, this item is
currently sold out.
Questions? Contact us:
what's it do?
This is the future of trail running—engineered to give you total stability and break-neck speed off-road. The high, streamlined locked-in feeling you get from the CompFit® ankle construction is designed to let you change direction faster than ever. Up top there’s UA Storm technology to make mud and water fall right off. Underneath you’ve got our super-responsive Micro G® cushioning, plus mountain-bike inspired “micro-lugs” tread to grip when you need them.
- UA Storm footwear uses P2i technology to repel water without sacrificing breathability or adding weight
- Ultra-supportive, ankle-hugging CompFit® sleeve delivers an incredible, snug feel built to give you an extra boost of speed
- HeatGear® fabric wicks away sweat to keep feet cool, dry, and light
- Full-length Micro G® foam turns cushioned landings into explosive takeoffs
- TPU spring plate built into midsole transfers heel-strike energy forward
- Padded MPZ® tongue protects your foot from abrasion
- Molded 4D Foam® footbed conforms to your foot's exact shape, eliminating slippage
- Ultra-soft 4D Foam® around collar
- Thinner midsole allows greater stability
- Mountain bike inspired tread lets you move fast and cut quickly off-road
- Weight: 9.37 oz.