Men's UA Micro G® Bloodline Basketball Shoes
Sorry, this item is
currently sold out.
Questions? Contact us:
what's it do?
By Bucks Point Guard Brandon Jennings, "Guest Designer." You know what’s cool? After Brandon helped our designers create his signature shoe, he painted the collection with colors and patterns inspired by his journey from Compton to the NBA. We see the playgrounds of Rowley Park in Cali, team colors from his pro season in Italy, and tributes to his mom and younger brother. Reflective hits around the collar and strap are a nod to some of Brandon’s breakout games, including the 55-point outburst under the bright lights of Madison Square Garden.
- Regular: A slimmer athletic cut that delivers better mobility by eliminating the bulk of extra fabric.
- Leather uppers deliver ultra-lightweight support
- Graphic midfoot strap provides adjustable support to keep foot from rolling
- Perforated fabric on strap and around collar reacts to light so you shine even brighter
- Internal and external full-length Micro G® foam cushions your landings with the unique ability to quickly re-launch you
- Rigid, midfoot TPU shank prevents foot from twisting and rolling from side to side
- Full-length molded Micro G® inner liner cushions, rebounds, and keeps your foot from slipping
- Full-length one-piece rubber outsole with multi-directional traction pattern gives sure-footed lateral and linear movement