Men’s UA Micro G® Pulse Storm Running Shoes
Sorry, this item is
currently sold out.
Questions? Contact us:
what's it do?
The upper of these is made of a protective, light ripstop with UA Storm technology, so water falls right off, making it ideal for colder, wetter days. Down below, Micro G® technology delivers more than just cushioning—it rebounds the energy of your stride to propel you forward. That means your effort goes further. And that’s why these shoes are the go-to for runners looking for speed that doesn’t skimp on comfort.
- Regular: A slimmer athletic cut that delivers better mobility by eliminating the bulk of extra fabric.
- UA Storm footwear uses DWR technology to repel water without sacrificing breathability or adding weight
- Ripstop upper is lightweight but protective, ideal when the weather gets worse
- Full-length Micro G® foam turns cushioned landings into explosive takeoffs
- Molded 4D Foam® footbed conforms to your foot's exact shape, eliminating slippage
- TPU heel counter adds stability without piling on weight
- Solid rubber outsole is strategically placed on high impact zones for full ground contact with less weight
- Aggressive trail lugs for superior grip and stability off-road
- Offset: 10 mm
- Weight: 9.63 oz.