Men's UA Micro G® Threat Basketball Shoes
Sorry, this item is
currently sold out.
Questions? Contact us:
what's it do?
UA Micro G® Threat basketball shoes take your game seriously. Serious support. Serious range of motion. Serious cushion. Serious bounce. The Threat wraps your ankle in synth-and-leather support, with a generous-but-strategic collar line that gives you the range of motion you need. Heel-to-toe Micro G® technology—thinner and lighter than regular foam—cushions better. But it also has the unique ability to turn your downward impact into upward bounce, which you'll appreciate the first time you're battling for boards in them. We even put Micro G® in the sockliner to mold to your foot to keep it from slipping. Get the UA Micro G® Threat. And get serious.
- Built with a combination of lightweight synthetics and full-grain leathers for durable support
- Forefoot eyestay pattern and internal lace webbing provide exceptional flex and comfort
- External injected TPU heel counter provides stability and support
- Full-length Micro G® foam cushions your landings with the unique ability to quickly re-launch you
- Internal midfoot nylon shank gives torsional rigidity and lateral stability
- Full-length one-piece rubber outsole with multi-directional traction pattern allows for exceptional movement