Men’s UA Micro G® Toxic Six Running Shoes
Moon Shadow (486)
Please select a size
Only X available
what's it do?
Calling this running shoe “minimalist” doesn’t do it justice. The ultra-flexible, anatomical Micro G® midsole helps your foot move naturally. A glove-like upper fits perfectly…like you’re wearing nothing. Off-center laces reduce pressure on bones and tendons. Together, this adds up to a shoe that is a lot like your foot…but better.
- Molded MPZ® panels create structure for protection, support, and a lockdown fit
- Neoprene upper is light, tough, and allows the foot to move naturally
- Asymmetrical lacing system reduces pressure and abrasion on the top of your foot
- Full-length Micro G® foam turns cushioned landings into explosive takeoffs
- Low heel and forefoot midsole encourages the foot to strike on the midfoot/forefoot, to work with natural efficiency
- Full length molded 4D Foam® sockliner conforms to your foot's exact shape, eliminating slippage
- Solid rubber traction is strategically placed on high impact zones for full ground contact with less weight
- Offset: 4 mm
- Weight: 6 oz.