Men’s UA Spine Reflective Storm Running Shoes
Sorry, this item is
currently sold out.
Questions? Contact us:
what's it do?
UA Spine technology was engineered to create the perfect combination of lightweight performance and support. We took some of the most dynamic motion systems in nature as our inspiration: starting with the human spine. With the UA Spine Reflective, you have that light, supportive structure plus the ability to battle any condition, with allover reflective materials and UA Storm technology to make water roll right off.
- Regular: A slimmer athletic cut that delivers better mobility by eliminating the bulk of extra fabric.
- 360° reflective materials keep you safer during low-light runs
- UA Storm footwear uses P2i technology to repel water without sacrificing breathability or adding weight
- UA Spine chassis technology creates an incredibly light, flexible feel without sacrificing support
- Micro G® foam encapsulated within the chassis delivers unrivaled rebound and energy return
- Ripstop, water-resistant upper with seamless structural support at the midfoot and forefoot
- Solid rubber outsole provides full ground contact and superior traction, while carbon rubber adds durability in the heel
- Full length molded 4D Foam® sockliner and collar conform to your foot's exact shape, eliminating slippage
- Weight: 9.45 oz.