Men’s UA Spine™ RPM Running Shoes
Sorry, this item is
currently sold out.
Questions? Contact us:
what's it do?
We asked Tom Brady and Lindsey Vonn what the most elite athletes in the world need from their running shoes. They wanted a shoe that could handle their toughest training days—a perfect combination of lightweight performance and support. Our response is a revolution in footwear inspired by some of the most dynamic motion systems in nature. UA Spine is the only running shoe that gives you lightweight, responsive cushioning without sacrificing stability. It delivers the speed you want and the cushioning you need, no matter how far your run takes you.
- Regular: A slimmer athletic cut that delivers better mobility by eliminating the bulk of extra fabric.
- UA Spine™ chassis technology creates an incredibly light, flexible feel without sacrificing support
- Micro G® foam encapsulated within the chassis delivers unrivaled rebound and energy return
- Breathable mesh upper with seamless structural support at the midfoot and forefoot
- Solid rubber outsole provides full ground contact and superior traction, while carbon rubber adds durability in the heel
- Full length molded 4D Foam® sockliner and collar conform to your foot's exact shape, eliminating slippage
- 9.45 oz.