Men’s UA Spine™ RPM Storm Running Shoes
Sorry, this item is
currently sold out.
Questions? Contact us:
what's it do?
We asked Tom Brady and Lindsey Vonn what the most elite athletes in the world need from their running shoes. They wanted a shoe that could handle their toughest training days—a perfect combination of lightweight performance and support—with the ability to battle any condition. Our response is UA Spine Storm, the only running shoe that gives you lightweight, responsive cushioning without sacrificing stability…and UA Storm technology so water rolls right off.
- Regular: A slimmer athletic cut that delivers better mobility by eliminating the bulk of extra fabric.
- UA Storm footwear uses P2i technology to repel water without sacrificing breathability or adding weight
- UA Spine chassis technology creates an incredibly light, flexible feel without sacrificing support
- Micro G® foam encapsulated within the chassis delivers unrivaled rebound and energy return
- Ripstop, water-resistant upper with seamless structural support at the midfoot and forefoot
- Solid rubber outsole provides full ground contact and superior traction, while carbon rubber adds durability in the heel
- Full length molded 4D Foam® sockliner and collar conform to your foot's exact shape, eliminating slippage
- Weight: 9.45 oz.