Men’s UA Micro G® Storm Running Shoes
Sorry, this item is
currently sold out.
Questions? Contact us:
what's it do?
When you want to keep running in the worst conditions, grab these. The UA Storm technology makes water roll right off, without losing breathability. The ultra-lightweight, ripstop upper and an outsole built for speed keep you going fast. Strategically placed HeatGear® fabric in the forefoot wicks away sweat to ensure that your feet stay cool and light. It’s the ultimate responsive, lightweight performance running shoe—rain or shine.
- Regular: A slimmer athletic cut that delivers better mobility by eliminating the bulk of extra fabric.
- UA Storm footwear uses P2i technology to repel water without sacrificing breathability or adding weight
- HeatGear® fabric wicks away sweat to keep feet cool, dry, and light
- Thin, lightweight, full-length Micro G® foam turns cushioned landings into explosive takeoffs
- Molded 4D Foam™ footbed conforms to your foot's exact shape, eliminating slippage
- External TPU heel counter locks your heel down for abrasion-free comfort
- Tough, lightweight carbon and blown rubber outsole cushions while providing superior traction
- Weight: 9.0 oz.