Men’s UA Super Speed Freek Boots
Mossy Oak Break-Up Infinity (920)
Please select a size
Only X available
what's it do?
Speed doesn’t come easy on the trail. But when your target is on the move, you can’t sit still. That’s why we built the UA Super Speed Freeks rugged enough to be called hunting boots and mobile enough to be called hiking boots. The ultra-durable Superfabric upper keeps your foot safe and the aggressive traction outsole keeps you grounded. Stay waterproof, fast, light, and lethal.
- GORE-TEX® lining is 100% waterproof but remains breathable, allowing sweat to escape without letting in moisture
- High-abrasion, cut-resistant Superfabric dobby upper is ultra-durable without sacrificing airflow
- Welded synthetic support straps provide structure where you need it without adding excess weight
- Durable EVA midsole delivers cushioning and shock absorption, protecting your foot in any terrain
- Molded Ortholite® sockliner cushions your foot and keeps your foot locked in
- Anti-Odor technology prevents the growth of odor causing microbes
- Aggressive traction rubber outsole is engineered to grip, without building up mud and debris
- Push-through protection plate keeps your foot safe from hazards
- Height: 5.5”
- Weight: 18.3 oz.