Men’s UA TAC Mid GTX Boots
Please select a size
Only X available
what's it do?
UA Spine technology doesn’t just work for shoes: we took the same ultra-light, incredibly supportive structure and used it create the next generation of tactical boots. The Gore-Tex® lining is 100% waterproof, but breathable. Tough Cordura® fabric, welded seams, an Anti-Odor Ortholite® sockliner, and aggressive tread make these some of the most technical boots out there today.
- Regular: A slimmer athletic cut that delivers better mobility by eliminating the bulk of extra fabric.
- GORE-TEX® lining is 100% waterproof but still allows sweat to escape, keeping your feet perfectly comfortable
- Aggressive UA Spine chassis forms a lightweight structure around the sole, delivering incredible support without sacrificing flexibility
- Cordura® nylon upper is tough but breathable, for comfort that can take on rough terrain
- Welded synthetic leather overlays add support, not weight, and won’t absorb moisture
- Molded Ortholite® sockliner cushions your foot and keeps your foot locked in
- Anti-Odor technology prevents the growth of odor causing microbes
- Push through protection plate to keep hazards at bay
- Tread engineered for superior grip but also drops mud and debris
- Height: 5.25”
- Weight: 15 oz.