Men’s UA Valsetz Low
Sorry, this item is
currently sold out.
Questions? Contact us:
what's it do?
Our police and military customers had a problem. They needed footwear that was durable and rugged enough to put up with all terrains, but light enough for speed and maneuverability. UA took up the challenge, designing the UA Valsetz as a running-shoe-tactical-boot hybrid. This is the next evolution of that boot, taken a down to a low. You get the mobility of a shoe with the protection of a boot, down to the aggressive tread and the push through protection plate.
- Lightweight, water-resistant mesh upper remains durable and breathable, for superior comfort
- Fully contoured, compression-molded EVA midsole cushions your foot, without adding excess weight
- ArmourGuide® ensures efficient foot-strike guidance from impact to propulsion
- ArmourBound® delivers superior, responsive cushioning
- ArmourLastic® absorbs shock at critical impact zones in the heel and forefoot for maximum protection
- Molded Ortholite® sockliner cushions your foot and keeps your foot locked in
- Rubber outsole is engineered to grip on- and off-road
- Push-through protection plate keeps your foot safe from hazards
- Textured, high-abrasion rubber toe rand protects your foot
- Height: 4.5 in.
- Weight: 11.9 oz.