Men’s Northwestern Wounded Warrior Project
Sorry, this item is
currently sold out.
Questions? Contact us:
what's it do?
Under Armour proudly teamed up with Northwestern University to create this gear in support of Wounded Warrior Project®—a non-profit organization providing programs & services for injured service members & their families.
- Loose: Full, loose fit for enhanced range of motion & breathable comfort no matter where your workout takes you.
- Between August 2012 and December 2014, Under Armour® will make a donation of over $1 Million to Wounded Warrior Project™ benefiting injured service members and their families
- Lightweight Charged Cotton® has the comfort of cotton, but dries much faster
- Signature Moisture Transport System wicks sweat away from the body
- Durable ribbed collar provides a comfortable fit