Men’s UA Spine™ Evo Running Shoes – WWP Edition
Sorry, this item is
currently sold out.
Questions? Contact us:
what's it do?
Lighter. Sleeker. Faster.
This is the next evolution of UA Spine™ technology. It’s still got the same advantages: light, responsive cushioning with flexible but incredibly supportive comfort. Only now it’s more streamlined for faster performance. You’ll never sacrifice cushion for stability—or speed—again.
- This is an Official Wounded Warrior Project Licensed product
- Between August 2012 and December 2014, Under Armour® will make a donation of over $1 Million to Wounded Warrior Project™ benefiting injured service members and their families
- UA Spine™ chassis technology creates an incredibly light, flexible feel without sacrificing support
- Micro G® foam encapsulated within the chassis delivers unrivaled rebound & energy return
- Breathable mesh upper with underlying foam & seamless overlays for lightweight structure & support
- TPU heel counter for greater stability without being too rigid for comfort
- Full length molded 4D Foam® sockliner & collar conform to your foot’s shape, eliminating slippage
- Solid rubber outsole provides full ground contact & superior traction, without weighing you down
- Limited edition colorway
- Offset: 8.5 mm
- Weight: 8.25 oz.