Men's UA Spine™ Clutch Running Shoes
Please select a size
Only X available
what's it do?
The upper is engineered with UA ClutchFit™ Technology, a second skin of advantages that activates under pressure, locking you in with superior fit & feel. Then down below you've got the UA Spine™ chassis for incredible lightweight support & flexibility.
- Regular: A slimmer athletic cut that delivers better mobility by eliminating the bulk of extra fabric.
- UA ClutchFit™ technology wraps your foot with a lightweight “second skin” for powerful support & incredible feel
- Ultra-breathable mesh with a second layer of synthetic underlays, for locked-in midfoot support
- Die cut 4D Foam® footbed conforms to your foot's exact shape, eliminating slippage
- UA Spine™ chassis technology creates an incredibly light, flexible feel without sacrificing support
- Micro G® foam encapsulated within the chassis delivers unrivaled rebound & energy return
- Solid rubber outsole provides full ground contact & superior traction
- Offset: 8.5 mm
- Weight: 8.75 oz.