Women’s Charge RC 2 Running Shoe
Please select a size
Only X available
what's it do?
Although we shaved off over 2 ounces, our next-evolution Charge RC 2 Running Shoe didn’t lose anything in the way of performance. It’s actually packed with even more power. We kept what you liked and replaced what you didn’t. Weighing in at about half of what others are offering, the re-engineered Charge RC 2 still has that articulating 2-piece upper for enhanced movement. It’s still got the super-breathable HeatGear® toe and the compression MPZ® tongue, but that’s where the similarities end. We beefed up the midsole with even thicker Micro G® foam for extra cushioning. We also replaced the carbon plate with a strong but supportive TPU bumper on the medial side that helps correct your gait and support your every step. Finished off with a full-length 4D Foam® footbed and our Light Speed Grip outsole for game-changing traction, these shoes leave the competition in the dust. Literally.
- Regular: A slimmer athletic cut that delivers better mobility by eliminating the bulk of extra fabric.
- Stability meets speed in this high performance running shoe
- Foot-hugging HeatGear® upper delivers a super breathable second skin fit
- Medial TPU bumper adds extra stability by correcting mild to moderate pronation
- Padded MPZ® toe and tongue protects your foot while allowing you to cinch your laces tight for a stable, secure fit
- Beefier Micro G ® midsole provides extra cushioning and more consistent rebound
- Full length 4D Foam® footbed and heel conform to your foot’s exact shape delivering a slip-free, locked-in fit
- External heel counter for enhanced fit
- Light Speed Grip on the outsole offers the ultimate traction where you need it most
- 6.25 oz.