Women's UA Charge RC Running Shoes
Sorry, this item is
currently sold out.
Questions? Contact us:
what's it do?
The UA Charge RC packs seven game-changing innovations into fast running shoes that weigh in at less than 10 ounces. A two-piece upper encourages your foot to flex like it does naturally. Snug, UA compression wraps your forefoot muscles in a squeeze that maximizes their strength and slows fatigue. UA HeatGear® fabric wicks away sweat to keep your feet dry, cool, and ultra-comfortable. Micro G® foam and a carbon fiber spring plate add a bounce to each step, converting downward heel-strike energy into forward energy. Inside, our 4D Foam® sockliner literally molds to your foot for a slip-free fit. We added more of it around the collar, so you won't even feel this shoe around your ankle. Be light on your feet. And be quick about it. With the fast, innovation-packed UA Charge RC.
- Revolutionary two-piece upper lets foot flex for more natural, efficient feel
- UA compression fabric in forefoot gives ultra-secure fit and reduces muscle fatigue, for harder, longer training
- UA HeatGear® fabric wicks away sweat to keep feet cool, dry, and light
- Full-length Micro G® foam cushions your landings with the unique ability to quickly relaunch you
- Carbon spring plate on bottom transfers heel-strike energy forward
- Padded MPZ® toe and tongue protects your foot while allowing you to cinch your laces tight for a stable, secure fit
- Thinner midsole materials keep you closer to the ground for better road feel and stability
- Molded 4D Foam® foot bed conforms to your foot's exact shape, eliminating slippage
- Ultra-soft 4D Foam® around collar wraps foot in comfort
- Blown rubber in the forefoot adds additional cushion
- Carbon rubber in the heel adds durability to this impact point
- 8.5 oz.