Women’s UA Micro G® Toxic Six Running Shoes
Sorry, this item is
currently sold out.
Questions? Contact us:
what's it do?
Calling this running shoe “minimalist” doesn’t do it justice. We call it “natural,” because that’s how it feels. The molded upper fits like a glove. It’s feather light. The ultra-flexible midsole helps your foot move freely without sacrificing stability. And the off-set laces reduce pressure. Together, this all adds up to a shoe that not only mimics they way your foot moves…it enhances it.
- Regular: A slimmer athletic cut that delivers better mobility by eliminating the bulk of extra fabric.
- Lightweight molded neoprene upper allows foot to move naturally
- MPZ® panels deliver superior protection with a solid, locked down fit
- Offset laces reduce pressure and pain on top of foot
- Perfed heel and toe detail for enhanced breathability
- Micro G® midsole in heel and forefoot allows you to feel the road while still providing cushion, grip and speed
- Full length 4D Foam® footbed conforms to your foot’s exact shape, eliminating slippage
- Solid marbleized rubber outsole in high-wear areas for extra durability and traction
- 5.50 oz