Women’s UA PIP® Micro G® Spine Venom
Sorry, this item is
currently sold out.
Questions? Contact us:
what's it do?
This running shoe is deceptively light. And it all starts from the bottom up. Our ground breaking UA Spine chassis may look hefty, but we carved out all the bulk to create the sturdiness of a stability shoe with the weightlessness of a distance shoe. See that body design? It’s our MPZ® technology, die-cut for just the right amount of protection and lateral support. Topped off with a super-breathable mesh overlay, these shoes don’t just look cool, they make sure you stay cool.
- Part of our UA Power In Pink® Collection
- Under Armour® will donate a minimum of $500,000 to various breast cancer centers & charities through our UA Power In Pink® program.
- Built to log some serious miles
- 360° MPZ upper delivers seamless comfort and protection without sacrificing breathability
- Unique UA Spine chassis delivers the ultimate in lightweight structure mile after mile
- Ultra-lightweight Micro G® foam midsole turns cushioned landings into explosive takeoffs
- Full length molded 4D Foam® sockliner and collar conform to your foot for customized fit
- Solid rubber outsole delivers the perfect balance of traction and durability
- 8.25 oz.