Women’s UA Ridge Scan Off Road Trail Shoes
Please select a size
Only X available
what's it do?
When you’re racing down the trail at full speed, there is no time for mistakes, and no chance for a misstep. That’s why you need trail runners that are light, durable, gripping, and protective. The UA Ridge Scan Off Road Trail Shoes have ultra-lightweight spacer mesh for extreme breathability, and a welded ¼ panel support cage to comfortably protect your foot. A TPU heel clip keeps your ankle steady and the molded Ortholite® sockliner cushions as it locks your foot down inside of the shoe. The DMP (Dot Matrix Protection) forefoot and aggressive traction outsole shrugs off hazards and grips where you need it. Move light, sure, and fast across the ridge.
- Ultra-lightweight, mesh upper provides superior breathability, for cool comfort on and off the trail
- Welded ¼ panel support cage secures the foot, providing durability, stability, and support
- DMP (Dot Matrix Protection) offers lightweight protection that shrugs off on-trail hazards
- Aggressive traction outsole, composed of high-abrasion rubber, is engineered to grip, without building up mud and debris
- TPU heel clip provides extra support over rugged terrain and helps prevent injury
- Signature Moisture Transport System keeps your feet cooler and drier, so you can stay focused
- Molded Ortholite® sockliner cushions your foot, providing unrivaled comfort on a punishing run
- Anti-Odor technology prevents the growth of odor causing microbes