Women’s UA Spine RPM PIP Running Shoe
Sorry, this item is
currently sold out.
Questions? Contact us:
what's it do?
UA Power In Pink™ celebrates the women who use sports, fitness, and an active lifestyle in their fight against breast cancer. And you can join them by gearing up in our Power In Pink™ edition of our signature UA Spine Running Shoes. They deliver the sturdiness of a stability shoe with the weightlessness of a distance shoe thanks to an ultra-light, ultra-responsive outsole that actually mimics the human spine. Finished with bold pops of PIP pink, these shoes do more than just look good—they do good.
- Regular: A slimmer athletic cut that delivers better mobility by eliminating the bulk of extra fabric.
- Part of our UA Power In Pink™ Collection
- Under Armour® will donate a minimum of $500,000 to various breast cancer centers and charities through our UA Power In Pink™ program
- Built to log some serious miles
- Lightweight, seamless upper delivers support at mid and forefoot for unrivaled comfort
- Unique UA Spine chassis delivers the ultimate in lightweight structure mile after mile
- Ultra-lightweight Micro G® foam midsole turns cushioned landings into explosive takeoffs
- Full length molded 4D Foam® sockliner and collar conform to your foot for a customized fit
- Durable carbon and blown rubber outsole cushions your ride while delivering superior traction
- 7.375 oz