Women’s UA Spine™ Vice Running Shoe
Sorry, this item is
currently sold out.
Questions? Contact us:
what's it do?
Lightweight, breathable, and beyond comfortable. Down below, we used a low-profile ArmourBound® foam to maximize efficiency. We also added a cushioned Micro G® heel for greater energy return. And finished it with a carbon rubber outsole for durability. Up top, we used a formfitting mesh for unrivaled breathability mile after mile.
- Regular: A slimmer athletic cut that delivers better mobility by eliminating the bulk of extra fabric.
- Soft and flexible synthetic and mesh upper for unrivaled breathability and support
- 360° MPZ upper delivers seamless comfort and protection without sacrificing breathability
- Unique UA Spine™ chassis delivers the ultimate in lightweight structure mile after mile
- Full-length Micro G® midsole creates an incredibly lightweight and responsive ride
- Full length molded 4D Foam® sockliner conforms to your foot for customized fit
- Solid rubber outsole delivers the perfect balance of traction and durability
- Offset: 12 mm
- Weight: 7.875 oz.