Women’s WWP Training Short
Sorry, this item is
currently sold out.
Questions? Contact us:
what's it do?
Our Wounded Warrior Project gear does more than just display a logo—it helps support the program that honors those who have sacrificed so much for our country. Serve & Protect This House.
- Loose: Full, loose fit for enhanced range of motion & breathable comfort no matter where your workout takes you.
- Official Wounded Warrior Project Licensed product
- Between August 2012 and December 2014, Under Armour® will make a donation of over $1 Million to Wounded Warrior Project™ benefiting injured service members and their families
- Lightweight woven running shorts deliver breathable comfort on even the longest runs
- Signature Moisture Transport System wicks sweat to keep you dry and light
- Lightweight, 4-Way Stretch construction improves mobility and accelerates dry time
- Anti-microbial technology keeps your gear smelling fresher, longer
- Split leg design with mesh insets to dump excess body heat
- Internal brief with hidden key pocket as waist
- Allover camo print with reflective UA logo
- 3" inseam
- Body: 2.2 oz. Polyester
- Mesh Insets: 3.1 oz. Polyester
- Brief: 2.5 oz. Polyester