UNDER ARMOUR WALL OF WILL COMPETITION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
UNDER ARMOUR WALL OF WILL COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
2. Sponsor: The Under Armour Wall of WILL Competition (the "Competition") is promoted by Under Armour Canada, 169 Enterprise Blvd. Suite 500 Unionville, ON L6G 0E7 (the “Sponsor” or “UA”).
3. Eligibility: Competition is open only to Canadians 18 and over (excluding those in the province of Quebec) (each an “Entrant”).
Employees of the Sponsor and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company's officers, directors, employees and agents (altogether the “Released Parties”) as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employees are not eligible to enter the Competition.
The Competition is subject at all times to all applicable laws within Canada excluding the province of Quebec.
Registration period for the Competition will begin at 10:00 a.m. (ET) on November 3, 2017 and ends at 8:00 p.m. (ET) on November 5, 2017.
4. Registration: To enter, post a photo of your workout on Instagram, follow @UnderArmourCA, and use the hashtag #CanadaWILL in the caption.
5. The Competition: In order to compete in the Competition, Entrants will be asked to share their workout on their Instagram channels. Potential entrants will be alerted/reminded of the Competition via social media.
Uploaded content must conform to the restrictions set out in Section 6 below. The Sponsor will determine, in its sole discretion, whether content uploaded to Instagram qualifies as an entry.
6. Competition Content Restrictions: Content uploaded by the Entrant must conform to the following content restrictions:
a) The content must not contain material that violates or infringes another's rights, including but not limited to privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights, or that constitutes copyright infringement (including any background music);
b) The content must not disparage the Sponsor or any other person or party affiliated with the Competition and administration of the Competition;
c) The content must not contain brand names or trademarks (other than those of Sponsor or any participant team);
d) The content must not contain material that is inappropriate, indecent, obscene hateful, tortious, defamatory, slanderous or libelous;
e) The content must not contain material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age; and
f) The content must not contain material that is illegal in any jurisdiction where the content is created and the Sponsor reserves the right to forward any content containing illegal conduct to the appropriate authorities.
g) The content complies with Instagram’s Terms & Conditions located at https://help.instagram.com/478745558852511.
The Entrant who uploaded the content is solely responsible for ensuring that all Content complies with the rules.
7. Judging Criteria: The judging criteria (set forth below) and winner advancement/determination will be applied in the sole discretion of UA.
The winning Entrants will be selected by a panel of judges comprised of representatives from the Sponsor, based upon the following criteria:
a) The Submission (from 10:00 a.m. (ET) on November 3, 2017 and ends at 8:00 p.m. (ET) on November 5, 2017) criteria requests Entrants to upload a photo or video of a workout, follow @UnderArmourCA on Instagram, and use #CanadaWILL in their caption.
8. Prizing: Prizing will be awarded once an hour, every hour of the Competition. Winners will be notified by being tagged in an Under Armour Instagram winners post. The notified winners will need to contact Under Armour via DM to claim their prize. Entrants can only win once through the duration of the contest.
Hourly Prizes: (Total value $65 CAD/prize (1 UA Sackpack & 1 UA Locker Tee))
Throughout the duration of the Competition, one (1) Entrant per hour will be selected as a Winner. The Winner will be selected based on the creativity and enthusiasm displayed in the uploaded content. Each hour a prize will be awarded to an Entrant. The judging criteria will be applied in the sole discretion of Sponsor and the individual judges. By entering the Competition, Entrants acknowledge that such evaluations may differ from person to person and agree to be bound by and not challenge the final decisions of Sponsor and the individual judges.
Winners will be notified by 5:00 p.m. November 6th, 2017.
The approximate retail value of all prizes throughout the duration of the Competition: $2339 CAD total.
Before being awarded any of the prizes, the Entrant of the Entrant, must confirm they have read and affirmatively accept the Competition’s Terms and Conditions, as well as provide contact information.
Prizes are non-transferable and have no cash value. No substitution will be made, except, in case of the unavailability of the prize or a prize component, The Sponsor reserves the right to award a prize of equal or greater value. If an Entrant cannot accept the prize as stated, the prize will be forfeited and Sponsor reserves the right, in their sole discretion, to award such prize to an alternate Entrant or not to award the unclaimed prize. Sponsor shall have no responsibility or obligation to the winning Entrant or potential winning Entrant that is unable or unavailable to accept or utilize the prize as described herein.
9. Release: By participating in the Competition, Entrants agree to release and hold harmless, to the extent permitted by law, the Released Parties from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Competition or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
10. Submission: By submitting a photo, video or any other content by way of an entry for the Competition, each Entrant: (a) warrants and represents that he/she owns the rights to the content submitted and that the content submitted is: (i) original to him/her and has been legally obtained and created, (ii) does not infringe the intellectual property rights, privacy or publicity rights or any other legal or moral rights of any third party and is not libelous, slanderous, or defamatory in nature; (iii) contains only participants who are thirteen (13 years of age or older at the time of submitting content and who have obtained parent's/legal guardian's permission to appear in the content; and (b) agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Released Parties against any and all claims, damages, expenses, costs (including reasonable legal and other professional costs) and liabilities relating to trade mark, copyright, or other intellectual property rights, right of publicity, right of privacy or defamation.
Each Entrant represents and warrants that its participation in the Competition and receipt of the prize does not and will not violate any agreement to which it is a party or by which it is otherwise bound. Breach of any of the foregoing representations shall disqualify an Entrant from being chosen as the winner.
11. General Conditions: Noncompliance with these Terms and Conditions may result in disqualification and all associated entries will be void. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BY ANY ENTRANT OR ANY BEHAVIOR BY AN ENTRANT OR PARTICIPANT THAT WILL BRING SUCH ENTRANT/PARTICIPANT WILL RESULT IN SUCH ENTRANT DISQUALIFICATION AS AN ENTRANT/PARTICIPANT AND AS A WINNER OF THIS COMPETITION, AS THE CASE MAY BE, AND ALL PRIZES WILL BE IMMEDIATELY FORFEITED AND TERMINATED. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Competition at any time. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any entry if an Entrant/participant or other individual is tampering with that Entrant’s entry process or the operation of the Competition or acts in violation of these Terms and Conditions or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Competition may be a violation of criminal and civil law and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
12. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Competition contained in these Terms and Conditions or otherwise connected with the Competition; (2) computer, online, telephone, cable, network, electronic or Internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections, availability, garbled or jumbled transmissions, service provider, Internet, web site or other accessibility or availability issues, traffic congestion, or unauthorized human intervention or any technical malfunctions that may occur; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Competition; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Competition or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from an Entrant’s participation in the Competition (including performing a workout) or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. The Released Parties make no representations or warranties concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prizes awarded. If for any reason an entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, Entrant's sole remedy is another entry in the Competition. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded.
14. Winner List: To find out the winners, visit instagram.com/UnderArmourCA or send a self-addressed stamped envelope after January 1, 2018 to: Under Armour, Attn: Wall of WILL Competition, 169 Enterprise Blvd. Suite 500 Unionville, ON L6G 0E7.
15. Amateur Athletes: Any student athlete subject to amateur athlete eligibility restrictions who participates in the Competition is responsible for his or her own collegiate/high school eligibility and/or amateur standing. Such student athletes must comply with all rules, regulations, and bylaws of their high school province/state association and of any national federation responsible for administering or regulating interscholastic athletics, and of the NCAA or other regulatory authority, that may be applicable to their participation in the Competition. For example, such student athletes may be restricted from appearing in Competition content in uniform. By participating in the Competition, student athletes acknowledge their understanding of the consequences of any failure to comply with such rules, including but not limited to, loss of their eligibility to participate in future athletic contests in any sport at the high school, collegiate or other level. SPONSOR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR PARTICIPATION IN THIS COMPETITION RESULTING IN INELIGIBILITY AS AN AMATEUR ATHLETE.