Plain and simple, this is the best winter boot we’ve ever made. Equipped with the same traction and cushioning as the original Fat Tire—the Govie is souped-up to take on winter’s worst. Its GORE-TEX® lining keeps you dry, its breathable membrane keeps you warm, and an easy click-and-twist closure keeps you locked in at all times.
Shop all Men's BootsHow would you rate our product descriptions & photos?
- Waterproof, full grain leather upper for durable support
- GORE-TEX® waterproof, breathable membrane with DuraTherm® insulation for maximum comfort
- BOA™ precision closure system locks you in quicker & easier than ordinary laces
- Full scratch rubber rand increases durability & protection
- Anti-microbial OrthoLite® sockliner molds to the shape of the foot for amazing underfoot comfort
- Charged Cushioning® midsole absorbs impact & converts it into a responsive burst of power
- Michelin® Oc Outsole Compound for excellent outdoor traction
- Michelin® Wild Gripper outsole rubber compound uses unique traction lugs to shed mud & debris to deliver unmatched grip on any terrain
- Height: 8.5"
- Weight: 21.4 oz.